This popped up in my memories today..
Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.
1. Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you’ll ever regret.
2. I have no fears, only disappointments.
3. I wish, so badly, that I could do it over again , but even one change might not lead me back to where I am, with who I am married to.
4. I can sing, I just can’t remember the words.
5. I can assign dirty lyrics to any song”, usually because of #4
6. I love photography. Especially since digital became so inexpensive and easy.
7. I really love kid’s soccer. I once had a 9 year old girl ask me if I had a whistle,
“yes, I do” I replied, sensing a subdued retort.
“Then pull it out of your ass and blow it!” I laughed the rest of the game.
8. I once hit a perfect stranger in the face because a buddy in Viet Nam wrote and asked me to.
9. There is nothing more sweet than a grand child’s laugh.
10. I love the twinkle in my daughter-in-law’s eye when we see Maxwell do something funny, or cute.
11. My wife is my love and best friend.
12. I miss Elvis Presley – there was nothing more exciting when I was a kid than to listen to his concerts. (before he got fat)
13. I wish I could say I miss my father. But I don’t.
14. If I had a daughter, I wouldn’t have wanted someone like me dating her either.
15. Always respect the President, regardless of which party he comes from. He’s always my President too.
16. I have driven LA to Tucson in 4 hours.
17. Normal is only a cycle on a washing machine
18. Most of us ask for advice when we know the answer already but we want another one.
19. Goals are just dreams with specific deadlines
20. I once had to jump off a perfectly good motorcycle at 45 mph because I found that the wheels were on top, and I was on the bottom.
21. My wife hit me with a car, breaking my collar bone and several teeth.
22. I once was jailed in Grand Junction on Christmas Eve for not having my Texas license – only to find it in my girlfriend’s scrap book 90 days later. Wonder what ever happened to her?
23. I am in awe of my Son Jeffry’s abilities as a father. There was no way, I could have imagined that sweet little ball of hair become such a loving and nurturing role model of a father.
24. I will always be a John Elway and Michael Jordan Fan
25. I’m sorry I was your biggest mistake, while you were quite possibly
the best thing to ever happen to me.
(I will never understand the why #25 … makes me cry to know he ever thought that …) – connie